Attorney Answering Services
What You’ll Get When You Work With Us
We can help you increase customer satisfaction.
Increased Client Satisfaction
It is crucial for your law firm to be available when your clients need you and to give a great first impression.
How and when your telephone is answered defines your ability in the mind of the caller. Answer Direct answering service for lawyers is ready to help your law firm twenty four hours a day. Attorneys and legal professionals have counted on us for over 60 years
Customized Attorney Answering Services
- Using Answer Direct Call Center’s Attorney answering service, attorney's can expect a quality of life improvement. Our proprietary software makes sure we follow your personal preferences and screen out nuisance calls to produce better results.
- Update all of your preferences, change status and acknowledge messages in real time from your smart phone.
- No more interruptions during family events when you don't want to take calls.
- No more phone calls in the middle of the night waking up the rest of your family.
Increased Efficiency and Reduced Costs
- We’re constantly on the lookout for ways to streamline our service to help your practice improve its internal processes.
- Our secure text messaging app has helped our Attorney answering service customers.
- Our service is competitively priced and we’ll work with you to make sure that the work we do is exactly what you need to serve your patients.
Extra Benefits for Attorneys
We provide Legal Industry call center services that span the entire continuum of options. Here are some other benefits we can provide:
- Make scheduing changes instantly from your phone with our web on-call app.
- Reduced appointment no-shows with our appointment reminder service.
- More time for staff to focus on clients with our Daytime call management service.
Customized for Your Business
Our trained agents will represent your company with a professional image as well as take an accurate message specific to your needs. Our agent can either be your answering service or your receptionist, you decide.
Employee Absentee Reporting Service
Inbound Sales and Order Taking
Voice Mail Service
Automated Attendant Service
Secure Text Messaging
Web On-Call Scheduling
Client Web Portal
Message Delivery Options
“We have been a client of Cal Johnson Answering Service for nearly 25 years. They’re our second office. They have friendly, responsible folks taking calls from our past, present, and future clients. They do this around the clock never missing a beat. They always relay urgent messages to the proper contact person in our company.
If you have a special project or need you can always pick up the phone and talk to the president and owner, Sharon Campbell, as her door is always open. Simply put, Cal Johnson is an asset to our organization and we consider them part of our team. I highly recommend them to any company, large or small.”
Why Answer Direct
Although outsourcing answering services overseas is becoming more common, here at Answer Direct we believe it is important to encourage a local economy. Our effective call center solutions team for answering service are trained on a wide variety of professions. We desire a close interaction with our clients to provide an excellent representation of your company and making it transparent that it is an answering service taking your calls.In this continually evolving world of competitive businesses, your company can have a personal touch to your answering services. At Answer Direct we provide a wide range of solutions to increase your business efficiency
Since 1948, our doors have remained open regardless of lighting strikes, storms, tornados, and even power outages. Our staff is proud to be a dependable representative of your business. Answer Direct is a full-service communication provider that is open 24/7, everyday of the year. Our reliable staff is able to answer your calls regardless of weather or even natural disasters.
When you partner with Answer Direct your clients are provided with excellent 24/7/365 live customer service and so are you. YOU too are receiving that same level of service that we provide to your clients. We have management onsite at all times to handle any and all issue that you might have with your account. We are committed to providing you and your clients with the Best Service, 24/7/365.
We are a family owned and operated company. We take your success personally and it's important we provide you and your customers with excellent telephone answering services.
We never stop learning and improving for our customers. We always look to learn from our successes and failures. What it comes down to is doing the right things for the right reasons and taking care of you the customer.
When your phone line rings into Answer Direct Call Center, our screens immediately display information about your company. This includes the answer phrase that we greet the caller with when we answer the phone.
It also includes pertinent information about your business. It guides us on what information we need to gather on the call and how to handle the call.
Your protocol for routine and urgent calls is programmed into our software. This ensures we perform to your expectations on each call. We have a proven process for setting up your answering service account. The goal is to provide an exceptional experience for your customers.
- You're looking for outbound telemarketing, telesales, or outbound appointment setting.
- Your needs are temporary or less than 3 months.
- Cost is the most important factor in selecting a call center or answering service.
- You want us to use your software and you receive less than 3,000 calls per month.
Answer Direct Call Center has a wide range of customized plans tailored to each individual business. The average plan for our average size business is approximately less than $5 a day. We bill by the amount of time we work for you and have plans to match your specific needs.
Yes, you can change your plan at any time.
In fact, we will monitor your usage for the first few months to make sure you are on the right plan. If you ever have questions about your plan or how to streamline call handling, let us know.